1. jmitsolution24@gmail.com : support :
April 3, 2025, 11:48 pm

Gaza health ministry says one dead among foreign UN staff injured in Israeli strike

Reporter Name
  • Update Time : Wednesday, March 19, 2025
  • 55 Time View

The health ministry
in Hamas-run Gaza said that a foreign UN worker was killed and five others seriously injured
Wednesday by an Israeli strike on their headquarters in the centre of the territory.

A statement from the health ministry said there was “one death and five severe injuries among
foreign staff working for UN institutions… due to the bombing of their headquarters by the
occupation in the central governorate a short while ago,” adding they had been taken to the Al
Aqsa Martyrs Hospital.

AFP has not been able to confirm the information with the UN.

AFPTV footage from Deir el-Balah showed UN vehicles and an ambulance transporting three
men to hospital.

Two of them appeared to have leg injuries and a third had bandages on both arms and
abdomen, with traces of blood on his chest.

Two of the injured were wearing bulletproof vests, with one wearing a T-shirt of UNMAS, the
United Nations Mine Action Service, underneath.

Gaza’s civil defence agency said earlier Wednesday that 13 people had been killed in Israeli air
strikes on the Palestinian territory since midnight.

Israel on Tuesday launched a wave of overnight strikes on Gaza, by far the deadliest since a
fragile ceasefire came into force on January 19.

The strikes killed more than 400 people, according to Gaza’s health ministry, making it one of
the deadliest days since the start of the war triggered by Hamas’s attack on Israel on October 7, 2023.

Please Share This Post in Your Social Media

More News Of This Category

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *